This is an age of the empowered customer. Customer anticipates that todays brands understands them and engages them with customized offers that address their needs and desires. Improving interactions is critical for companies who are keen to retain, grow, and acquire customers.
- You exactly had the knowledge of which customers are most likely to respond to a marketing campaign?
- You knew which customers are about to disengage and just then send out highly personalized retention offers to reduce attrition risk
- You knew the best cross-sell/up-sell opportunities in realtime and shoot the right communication to seize those opportunities
- You knew the next best action to take with each and every customer right now
- You know each Customer’s Lifetime Value
- You could increase customer repeat visits to evolve them to loyalty and advocacy
Predictive Customer Intelligence in a Business Environment
Predictive Customer Intelligence empowers organizations to:
- Deliver a personalized rich Single View of each Customer
- Determine the next best action for each unique customer
- Retain customers identified as likely to disengage
- Micro-segment customers to provide targeted marketing at the individual “market of one” level
- Identify the right time and the right channel to deliver the right offer to a customer, such as email, telephone call, or a message to their mobile device